Sunday 25 August 2019

It's happened again...

For all my readers, all one or two of you, it's happened again.

1) Job Change
Apparently I must mean something to someone, because they wanted me ASAP. I couldn't even get a week off from leaving old role into new one. Finished on a Friday, and started the following Monday.

Fortunately the skills I've acquired over the last 4-ish years have got me up to a reasonable canter in the new job.

Big pluses, so far, is no more not getting paid for >40hr week efforts, and far more supportive colleagues/management so far.


2) Another Cruise
Still across the Pacific, but this time from Vancouver to Auckland. 
This was booked in March, asked about in the new role interview, and not an issue. The only problem for me will be negative leave when I get back.

New places to visit, experience and photograph. Better & cheaper internet so less reliance on free wi-fi, and more frequent food pics to torment readers with.

Hopefully not so long between entries next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I know I'm crap, but at least I'm trying.